1. Write a summary of the activity that we did in class.
2. Connect your summary to the economic concepts (choice, allocate, economic reasoning, scarcity, and PACED).
3. Define each economic concept.
4. Find a real world example of PACED. Link to the article that gave you your real world example.
5. Write a comment on another person’s blog about one thing that they did well and one thing that could improve.
- I don’t recommend that you comment on someone’s post that already has a comment
- Be specific with your comments
- If you cannot find something they could improve on, write two things they did well.
- Only comment on your own class.
- You may tweak your blog post after reading the comment.